VQC is a full service cleanroom consulting, testing and validation/certification company serving newly constructed and existing cleanrooms to the semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, health and general industries.
Regular testing of your cleanroom should be performed on a semi-annual or annual basis. The focus of the testing program is to monitor the performance of your facility in order to identify significant changes in efficiency. This will ensure changes can be addressed before they become a major source of contamination affecting productivity. By reviewing our customer’s current contamination controls including Air Molecular Contamination (AMC), developing enhanced cleanroom procedures and training cleanroom personnel, we keep our customers ahead of problems and away from crisis.
VQC services include:
- Independent quality assessment.
- Development of test methodology / acceptance criteria/compliance verification plan.
- Problem identification and solution provision.
- Formal reports include statistical analysis and recommendations.
- Conformance with industry recognized standards and protocols.
- Compliance with quality assurance guidelines within the facility.
- Facilitation of historical data compilation and trend analysis over time.
- Air molecular contamination testing and consulting.
- Protocols & procedures documentation.
- Commissioning of HVAC systems.
- Validation (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Contamination consulting.
- Cleanroom modifications and upgrades.
- On-site troubleshooting.
- Contractor performance verification.
- HEPA filter bench test.
- Airflow velocity/ volume.
- Airflow parallelism.
- Filter integrity test.
- Airborne particle counting.
- AMC (Air Molecular Contamination).
- Differential pressure.
- Room recovery rate.
- Temperature uniformity.
- Humidity uniformity.
- Sound level by DB/DBA/NC.
- Background EMI.
- Electrostatic test.
- Floor conductivity.
- Light spectrum by wave length.
- Light level.